Sdon d, is an upcoming artist who is doing well in his pursuit to stardom. He is well known in Cotonou, benin republic.
* Tell us about yourself in details (Biography)
I am Uzoma Anthony S. aka SDON D From Imo State and am based in Abia state. I was born in February 22 1998 to the family of Mr and Mrs chukwuma Uzoma.
* If you didn’t become a musician, what would you be doing right now?
Well actually three things can happen or more. I am equally a good writer of movie scripts and novels and I grew up in a core business environment so I’ll go into anyone of it. In as much as nothing in these things I mentioned are new or difficult for me. But there is something very special I love in music and that is what keeps me going.
The life of an up coming artist from no where and no connection is a big storyline that will not only inspire but will encourage the lives of many to keep pushing harder when things are hard. It is very distinguished from every other things I have engaged myself into.
Its like telling your story and experience with rhythms that will melt hearts and take away your painful past
* What is the weirdest or funniest question you’ve ever been asked in an interview?
I can’t remember
* What do you feel is the best song you’ve ever released and why?
What do you feel is the best song you’ve ever released and why?
Actually the best is not yet out but I’m not saying that the ones on ground is the worst or not good. But in as Much as music is in the environment, you all will be receiving the hottest hots from SDON D.
* Which musician would you like to collaborate with next?
* If you can have your fans remember one thing about you, what would it be?
It should be a hit maker.
* ‘On a scale of 1 to 9401, how good is your new single compared to your last one?’.
Wow the last one oli was very wonderful both in the production but I’ll say its 4401
* What got you into music?
What got you into music?
I am born with it. I had my first production in jss1 with the sum of two thousand naira and honestly people said it was okay but I thought I messed up but not until I continuously visit to studio and watched artist recording there songs and then I realised how good music are produced.
* If you could date any other musician (Or celebrity), who would it be and why?
I can’t date anyone. And I really don’t know why
* Do you think you could get any better as a musician? And if so, how would you achieve that?
Yes, I can. Talent speaks eventually.
* If you had one message to give to your fans, what would it be?
I love you all,keep supporting me while I keep releasing good music.